“Refer a Friend” Scheme Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the scheme or referring potential applicants to Build Recruitment Limited (‘Build Recruitment’):
- The Build Recruitment “Refer a Friend” Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered with Build Recruitment (‘the referee’).
- The referee is eligible to receive a £100 voucher to spend with RETAILER if they refer a person who is placed in a temporary or permanent position by Build Recruitment.
- In the event that Build Recruitment is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- Build Recruitment is not responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral gift.
- All candidate referrals and proof of referral must be made in writing to Build Recruitment before or at the time of the initial application or referral to Build Recruitment by the referee; referrals cannot be accepted retrospectively.
- Any potential candidate or person referred to Build Recruitment must be placed by Build Recruitment within three months of the referral date.
- The referral gift is paid at the end of Build Recruitment’s twelve week placement guarantee (or after any different guarantee period agreed with the client) for permanent placements. No gift is payable if the employment is terminated for any reason during the guarantee period.
- The referral gift is paid after twelve weeks for temporary assignments. No gift is payable if the assignment is terminated for any reason during this period.
- The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already known to or registered by Build Recruitment database at the date of referral or if Build Recruitment have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Build Recruitment for this scheme before the date of the referral.
- It is the referee’s responsibility to contact their Build Recruitment consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
- Candidates can only be referred to Build Recruitment once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Build Recruitment more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Build Recruitment (with the referred person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- This scheme is not available to employees of Build Recruitment.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
- The referee agrees that Build Recruitment will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.
- Build Recruitment reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the “Refer a Friend” scheme at any time and without notice.