(Senior) Employer’s Agent
- Employer’s Agent
- South East London
- Salary up to £60,000 + benefits (DOE)
- Growing Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
Build Recruitment is currently partnered with a reputable, growing consultancy with their search for an Employer’s Agent.
Our client is a growing, medium sized Multi-Disciplinary Construction Consultancy with a specialist division offering Employer’s Agent, Cost Management, Project Management and Building Surveying solutions to their clients. They take on projects across various sectors including Social Housing, Rail, MOD, Commercial and Education, within both the public and private sectors. The company has a headcount of just over 200, with 50 in this division, and plans to increase headcount by 35/40% over the next few years. They have offices in London and Kent, offering truly flexible working arrangements with only 2/3 days a week required in the office The successful candidate will be overseeing new build social housing developments in London and Kent up to 50 units, so experience with the technical elements of similar projects will be desirable alongside a construction related degree.
Circumstances, Qualifications and Training
- Desirable – To MCIOB / MRICS or working towards the professional review with a minimum of 2 year’s post-graduate experience within the Built Environment both on and off site.
- Essential – BSc Building Surveying, Construction Management of similar or equivalent by experience
- Essential – Undertake CPD in accordance with RICS Regulations
- Essential – Full valid UK driving license holder with access to use vehicle
- Flexible working scheme.
- Private healthcare benefit.
- Long service award.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Early finish Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay
If you would like to discuss further, please apply or contact Luke Noonan at Build Recruitment to discuss further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.