Site Manager Required in Yeovil.
Social housing projects managing installation of solar panels and EWI.
Day to day
- Responsible for the overall day to day running of site
- Doing inductions and site walk arounds
- Managing trades and subcontractors on site
- Ordering materials
- Overseeing health and safety
- Day to day paperwork
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at Work Qualifications
- Competent at IT/ Office side of Site Management
- Good man management skills
- Good site health and safety knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience managing social housing projects
Please apply or contact Raquel Coggins at Build Recruitment – South West for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.