Cluster Facilities Manager
Job Title: Cluster Facilities Manager
Location: Greater London
Build Recruitment are seeking an experienced Multi-Site Facilities Manager or Cluster Manger to oversee the management and maintenance of prominent sites across Central London. The Cluster Manager position is ideal for someone who has a passion for maintaining high standards in both hard and soft services and is eager to make a significant impact.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of seven sites, ensuring high standards are maintained in all aspects of hard and soft services.
- Manage a budget of £200,000 with a focus on efficient financial planning and effective negotiation skills.
- Lead radical change management initiatives, demonstrating the ability to drive and implement change effectively.
- Ensure optimal operational functionality, balancing resource pressures, asset value maximization, and physical security requirements.
- Manage staff and coordinate with third parties, including contractors, to ensure smooth operations across all sites.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a trade or possess NVQ 4 level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience and specialist skills in trade, with a proven track record in planning and project management.
- Demonstrable experience in financial planning and budget management.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively, meeting strict deadlines.
- Essential knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- Experience in managing staff and liaising with third parties.
- Confidence in managing competing resource pressures and maintaining optimum operational requirements in a regional setting.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.