Role – Repair Contracts Manager
Salary – 55k plus package
Location – Lambeth
Build Recruitment are looking for a Contracts Manager with expereince in Disrepairs to work for a leading Social Housing Company
– Lead a team of Supervisors, Administrators, Planners and Operatives
– Manage, monitor, review and oversee customer satisfaction across the contract
– Ensure that large multi-trade jobs are booked in by the scheduling team and are checked to clarify what trades and timeframes are required
– Work closely with Commercial team to identify and rectify Invoicing issues affecting contract P & L margins
– Ensure Health and Safety compliance
– Has Repairs and Maintenance sector experience
– Has a proven track record in managing large Maintenance contracts
– Has a proven track record in managing a large and diverse direct labour organisation and Supply Chain.
– Be fully compliant and has a proven track record in Health and Safety Management.
– Has proven commercial acumen in running large Maintenance contracts
("Repairs" OR "Repairs Manager" OR "Disrepair Manager" OR "Contracts Manager" OR "Maintenance" OR "Responsive" OR "Reactive"
please apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.