Role – Repairs Manager
Salary – up to 60k plus package
Location – Hammersmith
Build Recruitment are looking for a Repairs Manager to join the Responsive Maintenance team for a leading Social Housing Company
Candidates will have the following attributes:
- Social Housing and Repair and Maintenance background.
- Operational management experience/service delivery in reactive maintenance – managing operatives and subcontractors’ performance and KPIs.
- Ability to manage a diverse team e.g. up 70 direct employees – operatives and back-office staff.
- Good commercial acumen – understanding and delivery of profitability and cost control.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Well organised, with good Health, Safety and Environmental knowledge.
- Good communication skills e.g. ability to communicate with different stakeholders at different levels.
- Good level of written English e.g. ability to write responses to complaints.
- Good computer skills – IT literate.
- Good project management skills.
- 26 Days Holiday & Bank Hols
- Enhanced Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare (including 24hr GP)
- Life Assurance
- Share Save
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Work Perks Discounts & Vouchers
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Flexible Working & Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work
- Volunteering (2 days paid)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Extensive Wellbeing Support, including EAP
- Loyalty & Values Awards
- Funded Professional Subscription
- Eye Care Vouchers
please apply by contacting Bella.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.