Resident Liaison Officer Greenwich
Resident Liaison Officer Greenwich, London
We are currently seeking a dedicated Resident Liaison Officer to work with a family feel run business in the social housing sector, operating across SE London in the Boroough of Greenwich. Based in Greenwich, London you will be a vital link between the site team, residents, and clients. You will be working on an external planned refurbishment projects, so some knowledge of this will be useful.
- Booking appointments and managing schedules.
- Handling resident complaints and issues with professionalism and efficiency.
- Maintaining property records and conducting validation and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Facilitating communication between all stakeholders for a seamless project experience.
- Working proactively to minimize disruption to residents and establish positive relationships with all parties involved.
- Previous experience as a Resident Liaison Officer (RLO). 6-12 months +
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- IT proficiency and adaptability to on-site operations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
- Ambitious, innovative, and self motivated
- Must have driving license
How to Apply:
If you possess the required experience and skills, please submit your CV today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
For further details or similar roles, contact Lucy Van der Gucht at Build recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.