Electrician based in South East London
£24 per hour
Over £1000 per week plus Van fuel provided
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Electrician based in South East London
Day to Day for maintenance electrician:
- Maintenance in social housing
Benefits for electrician:
- Van + fuel card provided
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual salary increase
- Stability and long-term growth
- The ideal candidate for this would have experience as an electrician or electrical tester or EICR or in electrical maintenance and experience in social housing or housing associations or domestic properties or council properties.
- You need to have the following certificates for this electrician position – NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent), City & Guilds Level 2 & 3, 18th Edition.
Please apply or contact Ryan on 07961523370 at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.