Site Supervisor – Working from Heights
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Plus Package & Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a national contractor they are currently looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team, As the person in charge of internal and extenal works, you will be involved in a specific work stream. Your role will require close collaboration with operatives, sub-contractors, and senior management to ensure that the contract requirements are not only fulfilled but also surpassed.
also responsible for driving excellent service standards, influencing profitability and basic budget management, Health, Safety and Environmental management and compliance. Additionally, I ensure exceptional customer relationships are maintained.
Your main duties will include management of sub-contractors and direct staff, health and safety talks, inspecting works pre and post works, liaising with the client, attending progress meetings and the general delivery of the programme.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- A minimum of three years’ experience managing decent home projects
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Have significant technical knowledge and extensive proven experience within planned works, with a background in FRA
- Be proactive and flexible with great influencing skills
- Track record of asset / project management and delivering major works contracts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and they will offer you the chance to progress in your career Please apply or contact Charlie Hayden at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.