Position: Repairs Admin
Location: Larkhill, SP4
Salary: Up to £24k
Perm / Full time office based
Purpose of the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious administrator to play a pivotal role to assist the reactive works team in providing support and the finance team. Ensuring all administration procurement activities and contracts are delivered professionally to time.
- Maintenance of accuracy of reactive repairs
- processing reactive works in and around the Larkhill area along with supporting the new boiler installations in the same area.
- Maintenance of department e-mail inbox and respond to challenges/ complaints
- Maintenance of the office filing system
- Maintenance of daily reports in support of contract supplier
- Maintenance of other queries requested by contract supplier
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Distribute and share information internally to ensure client needs are met
- Receive and disseminate information to other team/department members
- Provide cover to other administrative duties in colleagues absence
You should have a proven record in administration of a planned and maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed. You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
- Experience of working accurately to timescales and providing customer service excellence
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel & Microsoft packages
- Experience of working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- English and Mathematics GCSE A-C standard
If you are interested in the role please apply today or call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.