Build Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Property and Facilities Management company to make the key appointment of Property Manager for their flagship contracts in central London.
Salary: £40k – £50k, bonus and other benefits.
Based in the heart of London, my client is responsible managing some of the most impressive commercial, retail, and residential properties that the capital has to offer.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- My client seeks a Property Manager / Facilities Manager who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses outstanding communication skills. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of effective collaboration and a capacity to manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Manage the financial aspects of the property, including service charge budgeting, reporting quarterly budget variances, and executing service charge reconciliations according to accepted accounting standards.
- Oversee the management of facilities for the property or portfolio.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager in preparing the property for sale by addressing due diligence questions and handling facilities-related matters during disposals and leasing.
- Handle negotiations and maintain relationships with various stakeholders throughout the portfolio.
- Implement a consistent inspection schedule for each property to meet insurance requirements and comply with regulations.
- A salary ranging between £40,000 to £50,000 per year.
- A total of 25 days of annual leave, in addition to public holidays and an extra day for personal wellbeing.
- A leading pension scheme with significant employer contributions.
- Potential for an employer bonus, subject to discretion.
- Potential for a client bonus, subject to discretion.
- The flexibility to work from home one day per week.
- Applicants must have experience in service charge management
- Ideally working as a Managing Agent (not essential)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.