Job title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: Permanent- £42,000
A Multi-Skilled Engineer is needed for a very exciting position at a large Estate in London. Strong resources, a great team to work in and brilliant benefits with a very reliable and good company are all features of this exciting Multi-Skilled Engineer role.
Key Responsibilities of this Multi-Skilled Engineer role:
- As a priority, first thing in the morning of every working day, carry out a review of the Building Management System (BMS) and undertake a walk around of all major Plant and Equipment, deal with any major faults and issue a daily update of status, within the first 60 minutes of the day/shift.
- To ensure that the electronic Water Treatment Logbooks, are always up to date and that the requirements of all KCES Testing regimes are followed.
- Carry out weekly Fire Alarm Testing and record the results in the respective site Fire Safety Logbook
- Carry out monthly Emergency Lighting ‘flick tests’ to confirm operation of all Emergency Lighting across the site and record all results and repairs in the Emergency Lighting Logbook, with a copy maintained in the Fire Safety Logbook
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the set schedules, prioritising Statutory Maintenance tasks, issued on Concept/FSI Go via the ‘Handheld’ (mobile phone) devices issued to you on a ‘Real Time’ basis.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance Procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the PPM aspects of the plant and equipment on site.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and Helpdesk requests associated with Building Servicers Maintenance requirements for the contract updating the Helpdesk on a ‘Real Time’ basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must hold a recognised electrical/mechanical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 2 (theory and practice) in a relevant electrical/mechanical discipline with suitable industry experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of engineering building services installation and maintenance techniques.
- Good knowledge of M&E testing, fault finding, maintenance, refurbishment and install.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.