Plumber Multi Trade
Job Title: Plumber / Plumber Multi Trade
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Salary: £31,422 + van, fuel card and benefits package including sick pay and health care
Build recruitment are working on behalf of a Cornish housing group to recruit an experienced Plumber Multi Trade to cover Cornwall.
This is an great opportunity to join a local employer on a permanent basis on a very secure housing contract. A company vehicle and fuel card are provided, along with a excellent benefits package.
We are looking for an experienced Plumber multi trade, qualified to NVQ level 2 or above to provide their repair and maintenance services and kitchen and bathroom projects across a range of tenanted and void housing association properties.
An on-call enhancement of 5% is added to your annual salary once probation has been passed and there is the opportunity to earn extra with optional overtime.
You will be included in an out of hours emergency call out rota – which is approximately 1 week in 12.
Day to Day:
- General plumbing repairs in occupied properties.
- Bathroom and kitchen upgrades
- Energy efficiency upgrades
- Working alone or as part of a small team
- Providing assistance with a range of extra trades including basic carpentry repairs, patch plastering, decorating, UPVC window and door repairs
- Providing a friendly and professional service
- You will need to have an NVQ level 2 in plumbing and hold a full driving license.
- Experience in a wide variety of plumbing jobs within the domestic is beneficial
- A DBS check will be required
- Van, fuel card and tools included
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health care benefits and sick pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Secure employment with a local employer
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.