Salary: Up to £36,500 per annum plus 5% salary enhancement and on call payments
Build Recruitment are working with a Housing Association to recruit an experienced Mobile Domestic Electrician to join their team working across St Austell and surrounding areas.
This is a mobile role covering most of Cornwall. A company van and fuel card are included.
This is a great opportunity to join a small, local housing association on a permanent basis. All work is local to Cornwall and a very attractive benefits package is on offer, including 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company sick pay, death in service and a company van and fuel card.
This role includes providing electrical compliance, installations, upgrades and maintenance across social housing properties in Cornwall, working across void and occupied properties on various projects including kitchen and bathroom upgrades.
Day to Day:
- Working alone or as part of a team to deliver daily works and customer care.
- Inclusion in an out of hours, emergency call out rota.
- Electrical works range from providing re-wires, repairs and maintenance and general installations across domestic homes.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults, performing final testing and completing relevant certifications.
- Providing a friendly and professional service to all customers
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Level 3 qualified (or equivalent)
- AM2 or Gold Card are essential
- Full driving licence
This role requires basic DBS check to be completed on which all offers of employment are subject to obtaining.
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Death in service benefit
- Health cash plan
- All work in Cornwall
Please apply or contact Serena at Build Recruitment for further details – 07501816125, email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.