Bristol, North Somerset and Swindon
£37,000 + on call + van and fuel card
Build recruitment are working on behalf of a Housing Association to recruit an experienced domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working throughout a range of occupied properties, you will provide a friendly and professional service providing bolier serving, breakdown and repairs.
- Working alone or as part of a team you will undertake duties of a Heating Engineer which include repairs, maintenance and servicing to gas, oil and other new technology heating systems
- Annual gas services and repairs.
- Reporting defects.
- You will be included in our out of hour’s service rota to cover emergency gas and plumbing repairs.
- Working across social housing accommodation in an area covering North Somerset, Bristol and Swindon.
- You will hold a qualification in the relevant trade to NVQ (or equivalent) level 2 or higher along with holding the following ACS elements, CCN1, HTR1, CEN1, WAT1, MET1, CKR1 and CPA1
- You will have previous experience of a wide variety of heating related works
- Experience of working in occupied domestic properties
- Experience in providing excellent customer service and developing relationships
The role also offers:
– 33 days annual leave
– Day off on your work anniversary
– Health care cash plan
– Company vehicle and fuel card
– Excellent training and development opportunities
Offers of employment will be subject to passing a basic DBS background check.
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details. 07501816125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.