Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a large managing agent to appoint a Lettings Negotiator based in Leeds to work on their built to rent site. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop in this role showing a strong amount of previous letting experience in built to rent. The Lettings Negotiator will be responsible for the operational performance and overall lettings strategy at an exciting site in Leeds city center. You role will include but not limited to pre let targets, letting of remaining properties and ensuring maximum occupancy.
Day to Day jobs of Lettings Negotiator
- Ensure performance targets are met in respect of viewings, lets, rent levels and voids
- Ensure compliance of EPC legislation prior to and during marketing
- Ensure compliance of Gas Safety legislation – where applicable
- Ensuring that any works required are completed as promptly as possible to ensure quick re-letting and low void costs
- Ensure that all units are marketed promptly and effectively upon the receipt of a termination notice from a resident
- Carry out regular audits within the software to ensure complete compliance with legislation and to assess performance targets
Desired Experience of Lettings Negotiator
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Lettings Manager or equivalent
- A proven track record of leading winning teams
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Lettings Negotiator is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.