Commercial Gas engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
£37,000 to £39,000 basic per annum Plus OTE of up to £47,000
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a property services contractor, who are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer based in Exeter.
Our client a property services contractor are looking to recruit a commercial gas engineer to their team in Exeter, Devon (Southwest). You will be working on a full time permanent basis, working 40 hours per week and in return, you will receive a salary of £37,000 to £39,000 basic per annum Plus OTE of up to £47,000 Plus Company Van & Petrol Card Plus Uniform, PPE, Phone, Gas Analyser, eLearning.
Our client are an experienced and innovative Heating and Compliance business that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything they do. They offer professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, with a strong commitment to value for money services that make a positive difference to people and the communities in which we work.
Day to Day:
- Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance Commercial and Domestic heating systems
- Complete works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
- Ensure customer satisfaction and safety
- Participate in out of hour’s works, including overtime and call out
- Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures
- Reporting of all accidents, near miss events or potential hazards
- Undertake all other maintenance works within remit
- Work flexibly with a diverse range of customers
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
- It is essential you have ACS Qualifications Commercial ACS as well as Domestic CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT
- Understanding of gas legislation
- Full clean driving license
- Understanding of Health and Safety and working to best practice and the ability to manage own time and workload
- Experience of working with the public, demonstrating excellent customer service and flexibility.
- Company Van & Petrol Card
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Medicash Health Plan
- 23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Plus other amazing benefits
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
Phone :07407802761 Email: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.