Newport, Isle of Wight
£38,000 – £43,000
Our client is on the lookout for an Electrical Supervisor to work on a permanent basis at a public services site in Newport, Isle of Wight. They provide critical and time-bound services to the public sector sites and are looking for facilities management professionals that can make a difference to the sites and the people they are responsible for. They are wanting to hire an electrical supervisor who has experience leading or managing a team of electrical engineers to ensure all electrical maintenance works are completed. The role as an electrical supervisor will be officed base however you will be expected to support the team on the tools when needed. This is an exciting opportunity to work as an electrical supervisor for a client directly and have the chance to progress within the business.
We are specifically looking for Electrical Supervisors with:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an Electrician or Electrical Supervisor, ideally within an FM environment and/ or secure environment, military, health or similar sectors
- Qualifications equivalent to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical or building service systems
- A certificate in BS7671 – The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent organisational, time management and people skills, with an ability and confidence to coordinate and direct third party contractors and employees
- A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning & project management skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar role as an Electrical Supervisor
If you’re ready for your new challenge, quick to learn, enthusiastic and willing to share your skills and experience and contribute as an Electrical Supervisor, we want to hear from you.
About the client:
A public sector, non-profit company owned entirely by government, delivering safe, high quality and value driven facilities services to 48 sites over the South and East of the UK with over 1,300 staff. It’s a great time to get involved and help shape the future of the company – and forge a great career at the same time.
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Job security
- Great pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are keen on this Electrical Supervisor position and would like to be considered for this role, please get in touch with Build Recruitment and ask for Ruby Skinner.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.