Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £32,000 – £37,000
Build Recruitment are working with a public sector client directly in one of their sites based near Bicester to support them with finding an electrical engineer. This is a permanent opportunity working for our client which provides stability, clear career progression and a great pension scheme. This opportunity as an electrical engineer is working full time working 40 hours per week + Over time.
The ideal person for this electrical engineer opportunity will have worked in a commercial environment previously and have a strong career history working as an electrical engineer carrying out all aspects of electrical maintenance.
- To independently conduct planned maintenance to electrical power and lighting including plant, controls, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, other building plant to maintain system components for optimum performance.
- To conduct reactive repairs to electrical equipment, including investigation and identification of faults and component defects, and carrying out complex remedial works to a satisfactory standard.
- To document planned (PPMs) and reactive maintenance tasks and actions clearly and effectively.
- To ensure compliance through undertaking statuary electrical testing depending on qualifications.
- To assist in preparation of quotes and work authorisation documentation and order materials and equipment as authorised.
- Receive instruction and competently carry out various tasks assigned to you by the Supervisor with a minimum of supervision including providing support to projects and minor works packages.
- C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent qualifications
- A certificate in BS7671 – The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a role as an electrician, preferably within a healthcare, military or commercial environment.
- An honest and conscientious character, with an ability to approach challenges in a calm manner and a positive attitude.
If you are an electrical engineer looking for job security and want a position where you will be recognised for hard work please apply today. Please ensure you meet the criteria above and if you do have any questions feel free to reach out to Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.