Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service / Call Handler
Customer Delivery Coordinator
Salary – £25000
Contract: 6 months FTC
The Customer Delivery Co-ordinators (CDC) are responsible for ensuring that complaint escalations are dealt with swiftly and professionally. Appointments for customers in their homes take place at the agreed date and time, and that any failures or follow-on work are identified, captured, and managed successfully. The ultimate key purpose is a happy customer
Reduce Open Complaints – Escalation Prevention
- Liaise with the VIVO scheduling teams and do everything reasonable to ensure that return visits/new appointments, are managed as a priority.
- Provide daily/weekly updates to the Vivo accommodation management team.
- Ensure that Families always know what is going on by setting realistic expectations of next actions.
Follow-on Work Co-ordination
- Notify Pinnacle of all cases that can be closed.
- Monitor follow-on work commitments that the CDC team have made to keep things on track and respond to challenges and issues.
- Update our system so that Pinnacle always know what is going on.
- CDC will also call customers, the day after a visit to get general feedback on our services.
- GCSE English and Maths
- Customer contact centre, administration, or back-office support roles
- Front-line customer experience, speaking directly to customers
- Ideally knowledge of domestic properties, repairs, or maintenance
- Proficient at MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
Knowledge and Skills
- Able to speak to potentially unhappy customers all day, but always be able to give them a happy and supportive experience.
- Expert to apologising with empathy and warmth when things haven’t gone to plan, and most importantly demonstrate confidence that we will sort things.
- Problem solving and sorting-out experience
- Able to liaise with other colleagues and organisations and clearly get your message over, and get them to do the right things for our customer
- Great at multi-tasking and juggling different tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service)
- 6% matched pension contributions
- Company sick pay.
- And moreto be discussed.
If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience, please apply with your CV today or call Leah Seber and Build Recruitment to discuss further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.