Small works manager/ Site Supervisor
ASAP – Yeovil
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a contractor, who are looking for a Supervisor based in Yeovil.
Our client a specialist public sector contractor, are looking for a Supervisor to oversee refurb projects in the Devon area.
Day to Day:
- Overseeing a team of Trades working across Somerset
- Day to day management of refurbishments along with kitchen & bathroom
- Reactive maintenance, high volume low value job allocation
- Client and tenant liaison – very customer focused role
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- · Experience of managing day to day repairs on domestic and commercial buildings
- Experience of managing small project site work
- Good technical building knowledge,
- Experience of leading a team of subbies and trades on site
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office programmes
- Full Driving licence
- SMSTS/ SSSTS
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Holiday, pension benefits
- Van and fuel card offered
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.