Start ASAP – offering competitive salary and package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Regional Contracts, who are looking for a Contracts Manager based in South Devon, commutable from Exeter, Plymouth area.
Our client who provides maintenance and refurbishment contractors services across North Devon are keen to source a Contracts Manager to join their busy team. This role will be to oversee and manage projects.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of various projects mainly across the public sector
- Management of trade teams of site
- Liaison with the client for agreed updates
- Programme management
- Ensuring materials are on site as required
- Attending and holding site meetings
- Liaising with subbies and directing/ advising of scope of works required
- Advising on specialist contractors where required
- Assess any risk on site and managing H&S
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- NVQ 6
- SMSTS & First Aid certificate
- Experience of people management
- Experience of construction management
- Experience of managing a construction programme
- CDM and risk assessments
- IT literate using Excel, CLIK,Simpro
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own
- Full UK Driving License
- Full time hours
- Office and site based role
- Hours worked over Monday to Friday
- Company van available
- Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.