At Build Recruitment, we work exclusively with built environment specialists around the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced Labourer to take care of Welfare and General labouring work on a new build block of flats.
The project is running until Feb 2024 – 9 months work
One position available;
The Job and duties of the general labourer
- To undertake all Welfare cleaning including toilets, canteen and site offices
- Have experience working on a live site helping trades and working with the site manager
- Keeping the site tidy and collecting all waste for recycling
- Being proactive and taking on and completing tasks set by managment
Requirements for General Labourer
- You will need CSCS card and PPE.
- Can do and conscientious mindset as there is lots to do
- Competitive hourly rate and long term contract
- Willing to see out the full length of project
Start date is Tuesday 17th May for two General Labourers
For more information or to find out what other vacancies we may have available for you, please contact Ben Gallaway at Build Recruitment; firstname.lastname@example.org or 07442 931640
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.