Contract Support Admin
Location: West London
Monday- Friday, 8am- 5pm
Build Recruitment are currently looking for Contract Support candidates for our client based in West London. The position offers great progression and longevity, as well as hybird working after probation.
The ideal candidate will come from a Facilities background and have the ability to work to own initiative.
Duties for Contract Support include but not be limited to:
- Take responsibility for compliance and reactive job administration duties for assigned buildings.
- Daily monitoring of PPM completion in line with the PPM planners, and to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Produce, weekly and Monthly reports on any outstanding PPM’s.
- Plan engineer’s PPM jobs, booking engineers onto site by liaising with Customers and assign on IBMS.
- Responsible for liaising with the Sub Contractors to ensure their PPMs are completed.
- Ensure RAMS are provided for attendance to site.
- Issue annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs.
- Ensure that Subcontract PPM Risk and Method statements are reviewed and signed annually.
- Annually rollover the Periodical contracts and agree sub-contractor costs for the year with Contract Manager.
- Liaise with the Contract Managers and Engineers to ensure any issues are resolved and we are compliant.
- Deal with any failures on the certificates ensuring remedial works are arranged and quotes obtained to resolve the issues.
- Monitor the Shared emails and system to ensure all reactive calls are responded to and attended within the SLA.
- Raise new reactive calls through the portal in accordance with SLA’s
- Manage out of hours call out issues and ensure completion of job and relay updates to customers and Contract Manager
- Attend weekly and monthly customer meetings when required with the Contract Manager and to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
- Prepare Quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ Extra works and Projects via Contact Suppliers for quotations.
- Place Orders to Suppliers/Subcontractors for PPM activity/Breakdowns/Extra works and Project works
- Previous experience within a Facilities Maintenance company as Contract Support or Senior Administrator.
- Experience of working in an FM administration environment, Have a good understanding and experience of finance and WIP management.
- Worked in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure, Outstanding communication skills both internal and external.
- The ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow process, The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role.
If you are suitable for the position, please email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.