Civils Contracts Manager
Salary negeotiable plus vehicle
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level. Build recruitment are recruiting a long standing Groundworks and Civils Engineering contractor to recruit a Contract Manager due to an increase in work load.
Suitable candidates must have groundworks and civil engineering experience, wanting to join a reputable regional contractor to manage their sites in the Devon area. With an expansion phase in full swing and a large client base of repeat business this is an excellent time to join.
Day to day:
- You will be tasked with the overall management of designated sites, to provide and maintain on-site health and safety, ensuring compliance and standards are always met.
- Managing site teams, direct labour and subcontractors, ensuring all plant and materials are fit for purpose, all PPE and on site HSE are in place.
- Ensure both short and long term programmes and planning is in place to deliver sites on time and in budget.
- Regular liaison with the client on progress and attending meetings when required will all be part of this role.
- Experience at Contract Manager level within groundworks & civils is essential
- SMSTS and a good level of health and safety management, RAMS and COSHH · Commercial / financial understanding
- Full Driving License as sites will be across all of Devon
What they have to offer:
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Nest pension
- 28 days inclusive holiday
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment on 07407802761 for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarkin
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.