Full time (Thurs-Mon)
Salary 28k basic plus 40k OTE
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Our client a housing developer are looking for a Sales Advisor on a full time basis to join their team in Kilkhampton. Applicants applying will need to have good customer service skills,
Experience of working in the Construction & Property industry would be beneficial.
Dat to day Duties:
- Ensure the sales arena and surrounding neighbourhood are always well presented and offer a warm welcome to visitors.
- Act as first point of contact for all neighbourhood enquiries.
- Proactively seek out prospective customers and follow up enquiries
- Ensure customers are kept updated and informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Report to line management on viewings, reservations and sales as appropriate.
- Ensure the Health & Safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ownership of the sales arena presentation
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Make sure all homes are ready to standards at completion
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales skills
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational, planning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sensitivity to the confidential nature of customer data
- Ability to prioritise
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence and ownership of a car is essential
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
What they offer:
- Full time employment (35 hours aweek)
- Generous salary and commision
- Full initial training provided with ongoing support
- 17 days annual leave
- 1 day Anual leave for your Birthday
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment on 07407802761 for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.