Location: Tonbridge & Malling
FTC – July 31st
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Social housing , who are looking for a Plasterer based in Tonbridge and Malling.
Day to Day:
- Fitting plaster board to walls and ceilings
- Multi / board finish to walls and ceilings
- General wall prepping and maintenance
- Patch plastering
- Applying plaster to walls and ceilings
- All aspects of plastering and boarding
- Raking out re grouting of tiles to bath and shower areas
- Mould washes and stain blocking
- You will be working remotely and completing jobs on a mobile device
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plastering
- A minimum of 3 years working in a built environment
- You are as comfortable working on your own as you are as part of a team
- Mobile working through job allocation and data transfer via ICT (hand-held device etc.)
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge & understanding of construction related Health, safety & welfare legislation
- Van + Fuel Card + Uniform
- Holiday pay
Please apply or contact Thomasina Swinglehurst on 07944267250 at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.