Building Surveyor – Luton
My client is a leading, national provider of social housing, currently looking for a Building Surveyor on a full time permanent basis within the Luton area.
Key Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- Implement effective project and contract management disciplines including project briefs; on-site progress visits/meetings; valuations and variations; Post inspections and sign off.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
Requirements for the Building Surveyor
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Jack from Build Recruitment on 07415 259 073 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.