Location of work: Oxford (OX10 and surrounding postcodes)
£34,000 Per Year – Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Plasterer based in Oxford
Day to Day:
- Complete repairs/maintenance work to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
- Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
- Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
- Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
- Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
- Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
- Mold washing
- Ideally already has experience within social housing properties, or worst case broad domestic experience
- Broad experience doing Plastering
- Driving license
- This is an permanent role which will include a company Van and fuel card, and there is also option for overtime/bonus.
- 24 days holiday
- Employer pension contributions of up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Program for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
If you are interested in this Plasterer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Paul at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.