At Build Recruitment, we work exclusively with built environment specialists around the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced Spray Painter with their own Spray Paint Equipment to work on a long-term contract.
There is up to 3 years work if the work quality is delivered, and you keep winning the next phases.
There are two positions available; this job is ideal for you and your painter partner.
The Job and duties of Spray Painter:
- Large conversion of a healthcare building into Residential units.
- Painters must be experienced with using Spray equipment to a high standard
- Initial phase is making good previous unsatisfactory workmanship
- Respraying Architraves, Walls, skirtings and any other touching up as and when required
Requirements for Spray Painter:
- You will need CSCS card, PPE and Transport
- Need your own equipment
- Competitive day rates and genuine longevity of work available
Start date is Tuesday 9th May for two Spray Painters
For more information or to find out what other vacancies we may have available for you, please contact Kristian Booth at Build Recruitment; Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07487 847467
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.