Client will consider tradesman coming off tools!
Lyneham, Swindon, Glos
Start ASAP – 6month fixed term contract with a view to become permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a MOD contracts, who are looking for a Voids Supervisor based in Lyneham
Our client provides day to day repairs and maintenance to MOD housing across the South West. We are looking for Surveyors to join the team, to oversee the void process ensuring properties are ready for tenants to move in.
Day to Day:
- Manage the void preparation period
- Daily checks on properties to ensure they are ready for tenants to move in
- Identifying defects, snagging for contractors to complete works
- Working with housing teams and tenants to communicate required move in dates
- Compliance checks – gas, electric certificates
- Ensure quality of refurb is to standard
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Understanding of identifying defects
- Working knowledge of building maintenance would be beneficial
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive at resolving issues
- Ability to work towards completion of a to do list
- Willing to travel across Devon & Cornwall
- Working out in a patch, and managing own diary
- Van and fuel car on offer within package
- Opportunity to develop into the wider business
- Fixed term contract with a possibility of becoming permanent
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.