Senior Repairs Planner
TITLE: Lead Planner
Permanent/ Full time – 40 Hours PW / Mon – Fri
My client is a leading Housing Association, they are currently looking for a Lead planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
They focus on creating structures and spaces, that provide an environment for people to thrive in; and solutions for their customers that provide a better experience.
What is the Opportunity?
My client has an excellent opportunity to join our property services team as a lead Planner/Scheduler.
The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day planning of the Multi Trade Operatives diaries to ensure all jobs are adequately allocated, attended and jobs re-booked or closed off as necessary.
The team are the first point of contact for residents and the client to log all repairs and aid in any queries whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
You will ensure that all appointments are kept and ensure we attain 100% compliancy.
- It is vital that you have previous Managerial experience and planning or scheduling experience, preferably within the housing or repairs sector. You must also be highly IT literate and have the ability to multi task as this will be a busy yet rewarding role.
- You will have real passion for providing the highest level of customer service whilst being empathetic.
- raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- Planning Experience essential
- Management of people essential
- Conflict resolution
- Managing and motivating a team
- Understanding of EICR and FRA works would be great but not essential
Please Apply with your most updated CV and somebody from the team will be in touch. Or, call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.