Head of Asset Compliance
We are working with a large National HA who are looking to appoint a new Head of Asset Compliance.
This is a significant, high-profile role within the Property Delivery Leadership Team where you will be reporting to the Property Delivery Director and leading a team of up to 10 colleagues.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead is to lead the Asset Compliance team and provide operational and strategic leadership for asset compliance. This role is also holds accountability for the development and delivery of our clients c£10m statutory compliance services programme and c£6m repairs budget; ensuring full adherence with all regulatory, safety, contractual and governance frameworks.
You will be able to demonstrate our values (which are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Strong) and be a people leader with great influencing skills.
We are looking for you to already have a sound understanding of the social housing environment, including regulation, and emerging government policy and a sound understanding of the Care Home environment, including CQC regulation and emerging government policy. You should also have a strong understanding of contracts and the use of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
What you’ll need
- Educated to degree level or substantial equivalent experience
- Preferably a professional qualification appropriate to the role e.g. CIOB, RICS
- Extensive experience of operating in a large and complex property related business.
- Experience of successfully leading change and organisational development.
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams and developing individuals, including succession planning and developing talent.
- A demonstrable track record of managing high value, complex M&E and compliance contracts to high levels of customer satisfaction on time and within budget.
Our client – a great place to work
Our client is England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Their heartfelt ambition is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, they willl give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Mental health support
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan – contribute between 4% and 8% and they will match it or better
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like some more information please apply below or contact Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.