One of the UK’s Leading Construction Companies are celebrating huge contract wins within the Social housing and planned maintenance sector.
The work is recession resistant and is located in and around London for many years.
They are currently looking for experienced Site Managers with specific Social Housing background to work on their contracts overseeing the replacement of new fire doors and fire alarm systems.
- Managing the sub contractors on the quality and safety of their work installing new fire doors and alarms in and around the Camden Area on social housing blocks.
- Keeping the site tidy and safe for all contractors on site.
- Reporting to Project or Contract managers using photographic evidence and emailing results on a daily/weekly basis to back up and evidence program progress
- Tickets needed – SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS and Asbestos Awareness ticket
- Working hours are 8am – 5.30 with an hour lunch. However, there is the option to work a 30 minute lunch to get 42.5 hours per week paid
Interviews will be face to face asap with a view to start between 9th – 15th MAY
Ongoing work usually 3-6 month long contracts – Successful candidates will have continuance of work after this contract.
Preferable to have your own car, plus the mileage.
- Competitive hourly rates available.
- Longevity of work for a prestigious Contractor
YOU MUST HAVE A SOCIAL HOUSING BACKGROUND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE!
For more information please contact Kristian Booth on 07487847467 and/or email up to date CV to Kristian.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.