Operations Director – Hard FM
Build Recruitment are working with a Private Sector Service Provider to source an Operations Director (Hard FM) – London – £100k – £150k + executive benefits.
As a leading provider of property and facilities management services to the public and private sectors, my client is going through an exciting period of change and growth and as such, have identified the need for an Operations Director (Hard FM).
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Operations Director will be instrumental in leading and taking the Hard FM services to greater heights. The successful candidate must have Director or Executive level experience in Facilities Management (Hard Services), Estates, Property and Maintenance and ideally having a degree in Facilities Management or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategic plan for the Hard FM division.
- Working collaboratively to align strategies with overall organisational goals and objectives.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication and responsiveness to client needs.
- Develop and manage complex budgets for property and Hard FM services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and expectations.
- Degree in Facilities Management or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive executive leadership experience in the Hard FM service environment.
- Demonstrable experience in effective stakeholder management.
- Proven executive level leadership skills with the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Commercial and financial acumen and effective budget management.
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
Due to the intricate nature of the stakeholders and of projects on-site, my client is looking for a well organised and thorough Operations Director who possesses excellent communication skills and demonstrates a collaborative style of working.
For more information or to apply, please contact Marcus May on 07951 786 236
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.