Resident Liaison Officer
TEMP POSITION 2-3 MONTHS (Strong possibility of further work after 3 months!)
Scattered work across essex (Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester)
Build Recruitment is delighted to have partnered with Breyer in recruiting for a variety of roles within the Renew business. Breyer Renew is focused on improving homes and communities through pre-construction services, planned & cyclical maintenance, and void & decarbonisation works. They are building a team where people can fulfil their potential within a welcoming and inclusive culture. This is an excellent opportunity to join an evolving business that provides professional, high quality internal and external refurbishment services to homes in Croydon as a Resident Liaison Officer.
The role of Resident Liaison officer is to successfully facilitate communication between the site team, client and the residents, both verbally and in writing, to establish positive relationships. The primary objective is to ensure that all parties are kept informed of the required works, allowing the maintenance and construction work to be carried out with ease, as well as fielding any queries or complaints from the residents.
As Resident Liaison Officer you will be working on a wide spread project which involves planned maintenance refurbishments on social housing properties across Essex, where you will be accountable for:
- Keep residents informed about project progress, communicating updates and any alterations to the schedule.
- Serve as the primary contact point, delivering a courteous and flexible service to both residents and Breyer staff. Resolve issues, book appointments, manage schedules and address complaints by coordinating with all relevant parties.
- Foster positive relationships with residents, aiming for high client satisfaction. Handle any complaints with professionalism and efficiency. Ensure a seamless workflow with minimal disruption during the project.
- Provide assistance with Property Condition Audits with residents for each property on the project before any work can go ahead.
- Maintain meticulous records, adhering to company policies, and safeguard residents’ contact information with utmost confidentiality.
The successful applicant to the role of Resident Liaison Officer will share our professional, personable and conscientious values, and will possess the following skills / experience:
- Exceptional communication, people skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Previous experience as a Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) is desirable. 6-12 months +
- Reliable, Good timekeeping and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ambitious, innovative, and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have driving license and access to vehicle
If you meet the criteria above and relish the idea of working for a well-established business where you will be supported to thrive in your career and rewarded with a competitive salary and package, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Lucy Van der Gucht at Build Recruitment on 07879715700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Build Recruitment have partnered with Breyer Group to work on multiple vacancies for Breyer Renew. We are experienced recruitment specialists with offices in London, Manchester & the South West, specialising in hiring talent in the built environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.