Site Manager Battersea
Build Recruitment is delighted to have partnered with Breyer in recruiting for a variety of roles within the Renew business. Breyer Renew is focused on improving homes and communities through pre-construction services, planned & cyclical maintenance, and void & decarbonisation works. They are building a team where people can fulfil their potential within a welcoming and inclusive culture. This is an excellent opportunity to join an evolving business that provides professional, high quality internal and external refurbishment services to homes in Battersea as a Site Manager.
As Site Manager you will be working on a decarbonization retrofit project which involves cladding, EWI, insulation, facades etc, where you will be accountable for:
- Your main duties will include management of sub-contractors and direct staff, health and safety talks, inspecting works pre and post works, liaising with the client, attending progress meetings and the general delivery of the project.
- Working to ensure the successful delivery of schemes on budget, on time and in a safe manner, you’ll assist in preparing a programme of work, manage operational delivery, whilst ensuring legislation compliance.
- Developing excellent relationships with Client Representatives, Residents and all Stakeholders, you’ll provide effective management of engineers and subcontractors, providing support on technical issues and performance management.
- Delivering retrofit and other sustainability projects to PAS 2030/2035 standards, including works such as; wall and loft installation, window and door replacements, ventilation and draughtproofing, low/no carbon heating, lighting and energy installations.
The successful applicant to the role of Site Manager will share our professional, personable and conscientious values, and will possess the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge of PAS 2030/2035 is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with the onsite team and clients
- Ability to implement and adhere to company systems, procedures and Breyer Group values and standards (QA, H&S, Environmental, Business)
- Self – driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, clear focus on customer satisfaction
- SMSTS, CSCS, Asbestos
- Driving licence and own vehicle
If you meet the criteria above and relish the idea of working for a well-established business where you will be supported to thrive in your career and rewarded with a competitive salary and package, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Lucy Van der Gucht at Build Recruitment on 07879715700, or email email@example.com for more information.
Build Recruitment have partnered with Breyer Group to work on multiple vacancies for Breyer Renew. We are experienced recruitment specialists with offices in London, Manchester & the South West, specialising in hiring talent in the built environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.