Salary £22,000 and hours Mon – Thu 0830-1700 and Fri 0830-1630
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a facilities maintenance company, who are looking for Helpdesk Administrator based in Plymouth.
As a Helpdesk Administrator you will be responsible for the general admin around facilties contracts and scheduling engineers to attend maintenance jobs on contracts.
- Complete all required admin tasks
- Liaise with sub-contractors out on the road as and when required.
- Make out going calls and answer incoming calls to customers
- Input information on an in house database system
- Attend team meetings and work as part of a wider helpdesk, admin team
Experience/ Knowledge Required
- Suitably qualified – GSCEs,
- NVQ or equivalent in Business administration or Customer Service – desirable
- Construction/Facilities experience – desirable.
- Excellent IT competency with Microsoft Office including the use of Excel.
Please apply or contact Kirsty at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.