Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works / Façade Technician. Manchester / North / Midlands. Our client are an award-winning RICS chartered building surveying and project management consultancy with offices in London, Manchester and the South East. As leading building surveyors for both commercial & residential properties, they provide advisory and project-led services at every stage of a building’s life cycle. Due to further growth, we are now looking for a senior / experienced level Clerk of Works / Façade Technician for the Manchester office, to bolster the existing team of building surveyors, project managers, façade engineers and technicians. The role will cover the North of England and Midlands.
Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience in a relevant construction / engineering consultancy environment and will be a member of the Institution of Clerk of Works and Construction Inspectorate (ICWCI) or associate member of a relevant professional organisation.
We are looking for the successful candidate to hold a degree in engineering or other relevant construction-related field.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
– Inspect / monitor construction works to ensure compliance with contract conditions, best practices, relevant legislation, design drawings, design intent and specifications.
– Undertake technical and quality assurance audits, tender reviews, RFIs, due diligence reviews etc.
– Carry out monitoring of cladding remediation projects and other construction work.
– Preparation of concise, accurate and high-quality project monitoring reports.
– Resolve technical enquires as they arise and to assist with project implementation.
– Assist with carrying out design review services.
– Provide technical input and work as an integral member alongside the rest of the project teams.
– Measure and sample building materials to check quality and suitability
– Production of routine letters, reports and other documents to a high quality.
On offer is a highly competitive package and route to progression and personal development. For further information please contact Danny on 07756 40156 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.