Job Title: Plumber
Location: Truro, St Austell
Salary: £35K + van + fuel card
Build Recruitment are working on behalf of a facilities group to recruit a plumber multi trade with commercial experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an great opportunity to join a local employer on a permanent basis on a very secure NHS contract covering Cornwall.
We are looking for an experienced plumber multi trade, qualified to NVQ level 2 or above to join their team providing a plumbing service, along with some general building maintenance. Basic electrical knowledge would also be an advantage.
This role includes being part of an on call rota, so there is the opportunity to earn extra as part of this rota.
Day to Day:
- Plumbing across various NHS commercial and domestic settings
- Planned and reactive plumbing maintenance
- Basic fabric maintenance and repairs
- Basic electrical repairs
- You will need to have an NVQ level 2 in plumbing and hold a full driving license.
- Experience in a wide variety of plumbing jobs within the commercial sector
- A DBS check will be required
- Van, fuel card and tools included
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information please call Serena 07501 816125 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.