Senior Quantity Surveyor
Devon – Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveying refurbishment or new build projects in the Exeter/ Southwest area.
Competitive salary & package for the right candidate.
- Quantity Surveying on construction projects across Devon
- Review of sub-contractor quotations
- Stay in contact with client and the design team
- Preparation of pre-commencement contribution plan
- Be present for team meetings and site meetings
- Review of subcontractor applications for payment to be dealt with accordingly
- Contractual correspondence review and action
- Responsible of submitting final accounts
- Placement of any orders
- Monthly cost reports including forecasting preparation
- Good knowledge and understanding of construction contracts and standard forms
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential
- Good experience in Quantity Surveying construction projects
Please apply or contact Raquel Coggins at Build Recruitment – South West for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.