Build Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading service provider to source a Project Manager (Billable Works) based in West Midlands: Up to £42k + benefits.
A newly formed business, my client specialises in the delivery of infrastructure, asset, and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of multiple Projects (concept-design-pricing-delivery-handover) for a programme of Billable Works (Projects), ensuring a high-quality output and that all works are delivered on time and within budget, deliver support to customers with technical, professional and specialist knowledge with minimal supervision and use clear communication to deliver technical solutions to customer and client.
- Overseeing the delivery of Billable Works (projects) in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor contractors to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks to achieve safe working, timely delivery and required quality and all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard.
- Ensure all works are delivered to the relevant H&S standards/rules.
- Manage cost and stakeholder expectation through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
- Work with all stakeholders to support the management and mitigation of contract risk.
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
It is expected that the Project Manager with have:
- Experience of delivering inception to completion projects (across all RIBA stages)
- Experience of delivering multiple projects across a dispersed property portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience
- HND level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g., SMSTS)
- Developed IT skills (e.g., Excel, Word etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Company car or £3,600 car allowance
- Pension (matched up to 6%)
- Single private medial cover
- Life assurance 2 x base salary
- 25 days leave & bank holidays
This role is subject to security clearance and requires applicants to have a full UK driving licence.
Due to the intricate nature of the stakeholders and of projects on-site, my client is looking for a well organised and thorough Project Manager who possesses excellent communication skills and demonstrates a collaborative style of working.
For more information or to apply, please contact Marcus May on 07951 786 236
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.