Contracts Manager – Plymouth
Managing refurbishment and new build projects across Plymouth and surrounding areas.
Competitive salary & package for the right candidate – apply for more information.
Day to day:
- Overseeing a number of sites in Plymouth and surrounding area
- Liaising with the office and site teams daily
- Visiting your allocated sites
- Managing the Site Manager and site teams
- Being go to person for Managers on site
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Good experience working as a Contracts Manager for a medium sized contractor
- Healthcare and commercial project experience is desireable
- Team management skills
- Excellent construction/ building knowledge
- Construction qualifications desirable
Please apply or contact Raquel Coggins at Build Recruitment – South West for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.