Build Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading service provider to make the key appointment of Maintenance Manager based in Gloucestershire: £42k + benefits.
A newly formed business, my client specialises in the delivery of infrastructure, asset, and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector.
Reporting to the Estates Manager, the Maintenance Manager (Service Delivery Manager) with assistance from the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Manage day-to-day maintenance operations across the site, overseeing the delivery of reactive, PPM and remedial works, whilst ensuring the effective, compliant, and timely delivery of our KPIs.
- Review daily reports and monitor job progress, highlighting to BEM, if milestones and targets are at risk.
- Manage sub-contractors who carry out the installation and maintenance to our assets.
- Scope and manage additional works i.e., remedials, obtain quotes from contractors, raise POs, order parts, hire equipment, etc. as required.
- Ensure all H&S documentation i.e., RAMS, SOKHs, Work Permits, AP requests, etc. are present prior to work.
- Maintain both electronic and hard copy files inc. inspection reports, certificates, etc. and update CAFM system accordingly.
- Carry out monthly assurance inspections on assets, repairs and grounds.
- Provide technical advice and support to BEM, DIO and customer.
- Carry out the duties of the Asbestos Responsible Person and Legionella Responsible Person.
- Participate in back up on call manager rota (telephone based), approx.1:4 weeks (additional compensation is given).
- Support BEM in investigating and resolving any complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with Billable Works Managers as required to deliver works
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- C&G (Level 3 minimum) qualification in an electrical/mechanical discipline (or equivalent experience), or significant hard FM service management experience.
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Understanding of JSP 375 (Safe Systems of Work)
- Working knowledge of a CAFM system
- Ability to pass SC Clearance
- Full UK Driving Licence
The role of Maintenance Manager requires applicants to have a full UK Driving Licence (you will have use of a company vehicle) and the successful candidate will be expected to undergo Security Clearance (SC).
For more information, please contact Marcus May on 07951 7486 236
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.