Facilities Delivery Manager
Facilities Delivery Manager
Salary – £37,000 – £42,000
Start ASAP – Perm contract
Excellent benefits including Medical cover, life insurance and holiday pay
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a MOD contractor, who are looking for a Facilities Delivery Manager based in Gloucester.
Our client an MOD Contractor provide Facilities Management services in the Bristol, Gloucester areas. We are looking to speak to candidates with a strong M&E background and Facilities Management experience. Experience of delivering responsive repairs programmes.
Day to Day:
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance on buildings
- Ability to work under pressure dealing with emergency responsive repairs and prioritising works
- Daily reports, monitoring jobs, ensuring of quality and priority of completion
- Scope and manage additional works i.e., remedials, obtain quotes from contractors, raise POs, order parts, hire equipment, etc. as required
- Carryout programme maintenance inspections
- H&S on live sites
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- C&G (Level 3 minimum) qualification in an electrical/mechanical discipline (or equivalent experience), or significant hard FM service management experience.
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Understanding of JSP 375 (Safe Systems of Work)
- Working knowledge of a CAFM system
- Ability to pass SC Clearance
- Driving licence
- Health care and life insurance
- Holiday pay + BH
- Pension contribution package
- Career progression and personal development and training
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.