TITLE: Lead Planner
SALARY: £30,000 – £34,000
Permanent/ Full time – 40 Hours PW / Mon – Fri
- Managing of Planner / Administrators across the Housing Works department
- Setting of tasks and ensuring issues are tackled at a jeopardy stage
- Ensure smooth interaction with regular updates / discussions with Operational teams
- Planning and scheduling operatives to maximise productivity and minimise downtime.
- Supporting the business KPI performance in achieving: First time fix 75%, Customer satisfaction 85%, Contract Completion EICR – 88%, productivity for EICR operatives to remain above 1.45 JPPPD.
- Ensuring all EICR certificates are loaded onto the system accurately at point of monthly application submission.
- To ensure team is tasked on a daily basis to achieve the contract requirements
- Monitor tasks issued and manage accordingly
- Undertake 1-1’s, Appraisals, and day to day management of individuals within job line management
- Prepare any management reports as required
- Ensure all inboxes are monitored and emails are responded to within a maximum of 24 hours
- To organise appointments ensuring optimal use of operative teams resources using bespoke capacity; ensuring most efficient geographic allocation of works.
- Work with the operatives to ensure that they fully utilise the mobile working system to provide timely and accurate progress planning information.
- To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that overdue orders are challenged and updated.
- Achieve all agreed targets for number of appointments booked each dayr
- Exprience as a senior planner managing your own patch is essential
- You will need to understand and take responsibility for the fact that this role is pivotal to the successful delivery of the duties of the contract.
- You will have strong organisational and time management skills and be able to multi task effectively.
- You will have excellent communication skills, a “can do” attitude with an eye for detail and be able to transmit and encourage that attitude.
- Strong people management skills essential.
- Advance Excel, Word & Time Management skills
- Act as a conduit to continually improve first point of contact call management & Job creation.
If you are interested i this role and would like some more information, please apply today or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.